Sunday, October 26, 2008

this one is for Anny's mum


I love this picture


Nanna came over to play with me while Mum helped Dad in the yard




Anny and her friends at the Creston Wildcats hockey game


I liked the game too



Ok I didn't stay awake for the whole thing


Anny making halloween cookies





Playing with Sassy, those who know Anny know this is great because she is very scared of cats.

Anny's first roasted marshmellow








Last weekend we went to visit Catherine in Camrose. We went to the West Edmonton Mall, Calgary and Banff.



Heading towards Rocky Mountains outside of Calgary


Banff

In Banff we went up a gondola, there was a great view at the top







Anny at the top

















Going up Gondolla


Korean restaurant in Calgary. There was a BBQ right on the table and they bring you your meat to cook. Mum and Dad loved it!




We got to visit Koren who lives in Calgary


We also went to West Edmonton mall, but the pictures are on Auntie Cats camera so I will post them as soon as she sends them. Please hurry Auntie!















3 comments:

Cat said...

i like how he started calling me the right name by the end of the blog...

Anonymous said...

That's ok Auntie Cat he spelt gondola wrong once too, he is only 4 months old.

Anonymous said...

The one of the 3 of you on top of the mountain, would make a great Christmas card! Tell your Mum Callum