Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter


There is not much to say about this picture, except that Kiefor and I are the studliest men around!


On the long Easter weekend I went down to Vancouver. It was a good ride down because auntie Cat was there to keep me entertained. I got jipped easter morning because there was no chocolate Easter eggs for me to find and eat, I guess next year. Grandma got me this cool school bus,Nana got me a bunny that sings and dances to Elvis.










This was at my first birthday party, my Friend Isabella from playplace.
I love dolls, but don't tell my Dad he will get mad, I play with them at the playplace all the time.

















When I got back from Vancouver Uncle Tim and Auntie Shelley were here to visit. We went Geocaching but we couldn't find the treasure. Uncle Tim thought Geocaching was pretty stupid. Then mum convinced him try to find another one and we did find it and now Uncle Tim thinks Geocaching is cool and want to get a GPS too. It is a great way to get outside and have some fun, I recommend it to everyone. If you want to find out more about it go to http://www.geocaching.com/



hanging out while everyone is searching for the treasure







Yaa we finally found it.


Signing the geochache logbook.

Ahh Uncle Tim I love you.




Auntie Cat there are no pictures from our last two visits because they are on your camera and Mum had asked you more than once to send them.





Going for a walk with Mum and Dad up the mountain behind our house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you and Uncle Tim, I got a copy done for him.

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

He is so dam cute! He's looking more and more like you. I love the brown overall shorts.

When are you guys coming for another visit? I'm working at Stampede this year. I will be doing 'liquor control'.

I would love to come for a visit after Stampede.

Cat said...

whatever tell your mother she could take her own pictures of me and you...what are you in on your dad's back? it looks like that super sweet thing that your cool auntie made your mother buy am i right?

Kokanee Baby said...

just send the pictures and yes that is a sniggly, but I am a bit big for it now. Mum bought a backpack at a garage sale but Dad says its ugly and might buy the one at MEC.