Monday, May 25, 2009

California




Sorry I didn't post while I was hanging out in California our computer died. I had a really good time. My favourite thing was walking around the the halls at the hotels, I got lots of walking practice. Me and mum hung out during the day either going shopping or visiting places while Dad was at school. The gym beside our hotel in Davis had day care so I got the hang out with a bunch of kids while mum went swimming or ran in the mornings, She really liked that. We changed hotels six times which sucked for packing up but good for a change of scenery. Th weather was so nice, really hot the whole time we were gone.





Sanfransisco, Alcatraz in the background

We walked up a really steep road and then looked ata really curvy road





We rented bikes and rode from fisherman's wharf across the golden gate bridge. Ok before you start writing all your nasty comments, I did have a helmet but the smallest one they had kept falling over my eyes and making me really mad.




I had a really good time except right on the bridge because it was really windy and loud and there were so many bike riders










I fell asleep





Having a picnic in a park in Sosalito, we then took a ferry back to fisherman's wharf instead of biking back





MMmm bud light. I am no longer eating from mum so she enjoyed a couple ok maybe three of four budlight after the ride.







We went to this cool place called FairyTale Town, I got to see all the animals from fairy tales like the three little pigs and three billy goats and I got the run around and climb on things





























Must not let my feet touch the grass!






So we were in California for Dads work, here he is supposedly studying, don't let his boss see this.






On mothers Day we were in Napa Valley and visited the Beringer winery.














Me and Mum went to the Sacramento Zoo, I really liked the animals, especially the flamingos and giraffes. The lions and tigers were sleeping and I could not see them in their cages.
















We visited the Bud factory in Fairfeild
Budweiser Beer is number One!!!





Mum and I went to a mall when it wasn't open and only the mall walker were there, (Who woul walk in a mall on such a nice day ?) Anyways they had this really cool play place that I had to myself for an hour it was so much fun.






We went for a tour of the Jelly Belly factory





Old Town Sacramento






Folsom Prison



Pooped out!





Hanging out with Dad at our hotel in Davis



We should have bought these hats!







3 comments:

Cat said...

So we know where Callum's helmet was but where's his fathers? Why didn't you go by the Full House place? LOL Why bother buying the hats Brad would just wear it that one day then never again kind of like his cowboy hat. I am glad you guys had a good time. Exactly one month until I see you :)

Heather and Terry Drew said...

Looks like a great, relaxing trip!

K said...

#1. I LOVE your purple shirt! Where did you get it?

#2. The first picture is priceless! He looks like a little old man!

#3. Your trip looked REALLY fun!

#4. I like exclamation marks!

#5. Did Kathy talk to you about a possible trip at the end of July?

#6. Jelly Belly factory?? AWESOME!