Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breaking Mum In

So I think Mum has been pretty lucky with me so far, I was a good baby, and I am a happy go lucky kid. Well today was time to break in her in some new aspects of Mummyhood. I got the stomach flu that dad had on the weekend. Mum could not keep up with everything. As soon as I was changed and the mess cleaned up it would come back again. Mum is looking forward to when I can throw up in bowl or toilet and and not on the carpet, couch and laundry baskets. Mum is hoping she is not next. I am starting to get better hopefully back to my old self tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Poor Guy...I hope you feel better soon. If you manage to hit your mum in the face with the puke next time I will give you $10 LOL