Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sacramento 2010

Mum Dad and I got to go to Sacramento again for Dad's work. The best part was Dad rented a mustang convertible!


I know I am pretty cool!






The beach in SanFransisco





Oh yeah picking up the ladies at the Oakland A's vs SanFransisco Giants baseball game




I went to my first movie ever! Mum and I saw Shrek 4, Mum was very apprehensive about taking me because I am such a monkey, but I sat and watched the whole movie!It was awesome. And yes I have no pants on because I drank too much pop and soaked my pants, who cares the theater was dark.



We went to Fairytale Town again it was really fun






Mum and I went to this cool play place twice, I ran around for two hours and then conked out and she got to do some shopping while I slept.



We went to Six flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo California





I don't really like any rides that go off the ground, this one was fun


I GOT TO SEE AND RIDE ON THOMAS!!!!!!!



Not very impressed with Harold the Helicopter ride, I kept saying done, done done, but they wouldn't let me out!



Hanging out and reading the paper with Dad in our room

3 comments:

K said...

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Now I want to see pictures of the sweet birthday cake your mom and your favorite auntie made you.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the birthday pictures too.