I have been such a lucky boy!! Fire Trucks and Diggers! Doesn't get much better than that. The fireman came out again to burn down two more buildings. There is still one small shed and the older house to go next week.


Aleena is such a girl, how can she sleep when the fire trucks were here? And yes she always has her thumb in her mouth
Our neighbors came to see what was going on, they were pretty brave stayed right there the whole time
I got to hang out in the fire truck
The house is starting to be built!!! Yaaa... Mum is so excited.
I stayed like this for a long time, Mum was not sure if I was having so much fun and was so fascinated that I didn't move, or if I was so scared that I could't move, but I was having fun, I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment