Monday, August 8, 2011

Summertime Fun


Doesn't Auntie Linda look like a model?


My first tube ride, I love it.



Thanks Grandma for Aleena's dress everyone made comments about how cute she was.

We went to Summerland to surprise my mums Auntie Kipper, I had a really great time. especially with my cousin Carly, bummer Mum didn't get a picture of us together :(





I was picking up the ladies at the hotel pool, they couldn't get enough of me.




We went to visit Terry and Heather while they were camping in Sandpoint.





I took these awesome pics of Terry and Heather



My friend Mia and I at Honeymoon Bay on Kootenay Lake




I love jumping off the rocks.




Aleena's first time in the lake, it looks like she is crying but she is laughing.



Sorry Dad turned the camera, but you can still see what a great swimmer I am.

Thanks Heather for teaching me this fun song


I like to pretend I am a shark.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the pictures you sent.Mum

Grandma Z said...

Callum, You look like a Super-Hero, diving off that big rock. Good job!

Heather and Terry Drew said...

Callum, I can't believe what a fis you are. You're a bit bossy when you tell the person you're swimming to "stay right there, don't move"...but you're cute, so I let you say it to me yesterday at the beach.

Good job with your picture taking and with the song I taught you as well.

Looks like you're having a fun summer!

:) Heather

Heather and Terry Drew said...

that was supposed to say FISH, not FIS

K said...

This was a great post, but I have two requests: 1) more pictures of Aleena, 2) another house update. Please and thank you.