Everyone is happy after the stop at McDonalds in Osoyoos. I am a really good traveler, even when I don't have my movie player I am pretty happy in the car. Aleena is not so good, she needs someone to sit with her.
We visited uncle Bryce at work.
We took to the airport because he had to go back to work. Mum Aleeena and I went on the Ferry to Vancouver Island.
It was really windy!
I got to meet my second cousins, Marcus, Emily and Riley
I loved going to the beach and finding crabs under the rocks, Mum was scared to pick them up but I wasn't.
We visited with Great Grandma
I love sushi!
Back in Mission, I went to this place called the Apple Barn. It is a apple orchard and pumpkin patch, it was really fun.
I really ruined these nice pics.
We visited with Auntie Carol, Uncle Mike and cousins Katie and Evan. There were so many cool Haloween decorations and they made this awesome ghost sheppards pie!
Aleena is really enjoying this cupake!


4 comments:
AWESOME. Great post. The sheppards pie was amazing!
Callum and Aleena look so much older! Great pics, looks like an amazing trip!
Callum and Aleena look so much older! Great pics, looks like an amazing trip!
It was nice to finally meet all you guys sweet pics love the one with Callum's finger up his nose.
Cheers Evan
Post a Comment