hahaha Awesome! I love how it all coordinates down to the striped pants! Did he get to go to the store like that? xoxoxo
Well he was going to because he refused to change, but when we went outside he got on his bike, it was kinda slushy and he wiped out and got all wet so he wanted to change.
hahaha I would like to see a kid dressed like that at the grocery store! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha Awesome! I love how it all coordinates down to the striped pants! Did he get to go to the store like that?
xoxoxo
Well he was going to because he refused to change, but when we went outside he got on his bike, it was kinda slushy and he wiped out and got all wet so he wanted to change.
hahaha I would like to see a kid dressed like that at the grocery store! :)
Post a Comment