



Hello, So my Auntie Cat has a blog so I thought I should have one too. This is my first post so let me catch you up on my life so far.
I am due to arrive June 24th. I have been really good so far, not making my mum sick at at, just really tired all she wants to do is sleep. Mum has been getting things set up in my room. My usually smart Dad wasn't so bright when he built the crib in the basement and then had to take it apart to get it upstairs. My mum has been buying me some clothes, Dad doesn't think I need so many but maybe when I poop all up my back, spit up several times a day and when my outfit that seemed to fit in the morning is too small by the evening, he might change his mind. Speaking of clothes its my mum who needs some, I am really starting to grow quickly and maternity clothes are needed badly. I have just started to kick mum hard enough to let her know I am here. I posted my first pics, I am giving the Miss America wave in one but only I know if I am a boy or girl. I will enjoy keeping this secrect until I arrive. I had fun moving around a lot during the ultrasound so the lady had a really hard time getting any good pictures, boy was mum's bladder full! My Mum is pretty bored she misses her Friday after work local beverage and she really wishes she could go skiing, but I think I am worth it so she'll survive. We go to see the midwife next week. I will write again when I have some news.
Kokanee Baby
I am due to arrive June 24th. I have been really good so far, not making my mum sick at at, just really tired all she wants to do is sleep. Mum has been getting things set up in my room. My usually smart Dad wasn't so bright when he built the crib in the basement and then had to take it apart to get it upstairs. My mum has been buying me some clothes, Dad doesn't think I need so many but maybe when I poop all up my back, spit up several times a day and when my outfit that seemed to fit in the morning is too small by the evening, he might change his mind. Speaking of clothes its my mum who needs some, I am really starting to grow quickly and maternity clothes are needed badly. I have just started to kick mum hard enough to let her know I am here. I posted my first pics, I am giving the Miss America wave in one but only I know if I am a boy or girl. I will enjoy keeping this secrect until I arrive. I had fun moving around a lot during the ultrasound so the lady had a really hard time getting any good pictures, boy was mum's bladder full! My Mum is pretty bored she misses her Friday after work local beverage and she really wishes she could go skiing, but I think I am worth it so she'll survive. We go to see the midwife next week. I will write again when I have some news.
Kokanee Baby


10 comments:
Yaaayyyy!!! What a good idea!
Hey Chiclet, a great idea to have you own blog, good pictures for Nana to scrapbook too
Carolyn,
What an engaging way to write your letter story of pregnancy. It brings back memories for me with both Fraser and Nevil. I laughed about the crib. We kept the crib in our room until Fraser was 9 months old...Chris finally had to demand we get our bedroom back. Nev was only in our room until 6 mths of age, but he then shared a room with Fraser until he was around 11-12 years old...so he had Fraser's breathing at night to tune into!
I hope you are enjoying it all.
Eleanor
Why did your mom eat the sign that said "FEET". I know how your mom feels I ate to much tonight BLAAA!
i love it...I also love how it sais Auntie Cat it made me smile and feel good...I would of checked earlier but the e-mail for some reason went to my junk mail...darn it...looking forward to more pictures and stories
Auntie Cat
hmmmmm do you think we could see some pictures of your Mom's baby bump?
A blog I read that I think you may like: www.dooce.com
She writes her daughter a monthly letter and had been doing it since she was born.
Miss ya!
I didn't think babies could grow beards.
Brent
Kate,
Hi Carolyn I was wondering how many more weeks and months left till the baby's born.I can not wait till the baby is born.My mom said that when we know what the baby is on our way to Creston we are going to make a build-a-bear for it and put a sound in the bear.
Love, Kate
Hang in there Kokanee Baby! Don't scare Mom like that!!! Don't worry about work, just take care of yourself and your little one! Hope you don't get TOO bored...hopefully you'll be able to go to Brad's Uncles place. Anyways, be in touch.
:) Heather and Terry
Hey Carolyn WOW long time no see! I am happy to hear that you are happy and healthy and the babay is still waiting! Believe me it is worth the wait! Ken and I have a daughter named Autumn and she just turned 5 and I can't even believe it! SO enjoy the moments ALL of them caus ethey fly by!
Take Care
Gwen & Ken
Post a Comment