
Here is picture of Dad. I think maybe he is trying to get a new job at the Brewery as the Sasquatch. He is gaining weight and I think he is hairy enough!

So here is the mural that is in my room, I think it is pretty cute. Hopefully if Dad gets off his butt soon and gets the new windows then mum can finish my room and put the finished pictures up for you to see.

So here is the mural that is in my room, I think it is pretty cute. Hopefully if Dad gets off his butt soon and gets the new windows then mum can finish my room and put the finished pictures up for you to see.
I also have put a picture of mum and my bump. I am definitely making her stomach pop out now, although she still has not gained any weight on the scale. She is hoping that while I am gaining weight, her butt is losing weight, well at least that's what she tells herself when she wakes us up at 5:30am to go to the gym. I am actually measuring a little bigger than average than other babies my age. We went shopping and Mum now has maternity clothes so she is much more comfortable. I am really moving around a lot now. My Mum loves to feel me but she is so paranoid and if I decide to take a rest or sleep in a little late she gets freaked. I guess I shouldn't go so long before I kick her to let her know I am fine.
I have pictures of Mum and Leah the midwife, I will post those within the next week so check back soon.
Chicklet



15 comments:
I noticed a big difference from Sunday to Wednesday, you are blooming!
Your Dad Is Hot!
hey brad why dont u shave... off some weight.
from keif
we want a picture of brad and carolyn naked standing sidways to see how is realy carrying the baby
from kiefor
what the hell is with the easter bunny
from kiefor
carolyn how do you now your baby is not scared of the easter bunny
from kiefor
I love this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from kiefor
hey brad did you get a new job at the mall as santa over cristmas
form kiefor
hey brad we have all of your cristmas preasents and the adults think that the beer macinh works good but they are on the last keg
kiefor
Finally a baby bump picture!! You're looking really good, too bad about Brad though, he looks like he's hibernating.
I can't wait to see the room pictures.
There's a Thyme maternity just down the street from me if you want me to pick anything up for you.
Kiefor, Do they teach spelling at school? Oh I forgot, you have missed alot of school this year. Don't worry, they won't put you in the room with the bunnies. I think we all know who's afraid of the rabbits. Oh well enough about you!
The guy on the couch was seen running across the lawn at your wedding!
Love the blog!! I hope everything is going well with you Carolyn!!
Hi Carolyn and Brad, I like checking in to see how you are changing - fun times!
Deb
It would be nice to have an update, Hello is anyone there? Pets are great but maybe I would like to hear from the baby, or as I refer to him ,"Brad Junior"
Post a Comment