Sunday, March 9, 2008

24 weeks, Beautiful Bountiful







So everything is still going good. I weight just over a pound and I am about a foot long. I am moving around a lot, my mum can see my tumbling routine from the outside. These are pictures of my mum and Leah the midwife. We go out to Bountiful to see her, it is very beautiful out there. Mum and Dad went to prenatal class. They didn't learn a whole lot they didn't already know. They did however hear the story of a birth just recently and she had endless praise for Leah so mum is feeling pretty lucky to have her. When I am on my way out into the world mum is going to stay at home with Leah and only go to hospital when she absolutely has to. Mum wasn't very impressed with the rooms at the hospital so she wants to spend the least amount of time there possible. If everything is good mum is also planning on leaving the hospital right away after I arrive.

Mum is a little stressed at the moment. We are leaving tonight to take her class to Seattle and Victoria. We haven't even left yet and already there is a problem. The Amtrak is over two hours delayed so we will not be leaving Sandpoint until 2 am in the morning. It is going to be a lot of fun but she is worried about how tired she is going to be. This trip is five days. We get home at 5am on Friday and then we fly to Vancouver for a week on Saturday. We will be looking forward to the second week of Spring Break when we are home and Dad is back at work and we can sleep as much as we want to.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Carolyn your belly is getting pretty big...I am still hoping that chic-let will arrive between June 22nd to 24th. None of this being a week late stuff. If this baby comes a week or more late it might have a strained relationship with it's Auntie Cat :D