

So not much has changed since my last post except for the length of Dad's beard which continues to grow. Mum hates it! My appointments with Leah have gone well everything is going as it should. I am hanging out upside down which makes mum and Leah really happy, we'll see if I decide to cooperate and stay that way. I am most comfortable with my foot tucked up underneath mums ribs, she doesn't like it though. Her back hurts pretty much hurts non stop except if she is laying flat. My room still is not done, mum and dad are waiting for windows to go on sale at Home Depot, hopefully soon. Mum has decided to stop work on June 13. She is already having trouble sleeping, she does not want to go into labour in Yahk and not much goes on at school the last two weeks anyway. She would rather stay at home, get lots of rest and prepare for me. When she told Dad this he said no she should work until the end of school or until I arrive, Mum said that's a nice opinion, oh by the way I have decided to work until June 13. I don't think Dad will have any decision power with anything concerning my arrival. Mum knows what my name will be, but she is not telling anyone, not even Dad. He won't have a serious conversation about what my name should be, all he says is Brad JR. for a girl or boy. Maybe that would be a good name if I was going to grow up at Sunnyvale Trailer Park!
Well only two months and two weeks left to go!


6 comments:
Excuse me sir but you have a green shirt on, I am sorry but you are cut off.
why is his facial hair so long? don't worry it will start to get hot soon then we will cut it off...ok when the baby is born you have to actually discuss the names with Brad and not just name it...tell the baby it needs to arrive on time...
I think Brad Jr is a wonderful name for a boy! If he looks anything like his Father he'll be a handsome guy!
Holy shit! That picture scared me! I figured I had gone to the wrong blog.
You look so good!!! Sorry to hear about your back pain. Does Brad give you massages???
Brad Jr.....yeah right!
I can't wait to see you again. Can I visit as soon as school is over??
obviously a redneck from Alberta wouldn't have a clue about naming a baby. That will be a loonie please, ching ching!
I'm glad to hear that things are still going well. You both must be getting pretty excited at this point. Hubby isn't very creative in the baby naming department, I'm sure you'll make a great decision on the name. Keep up the good work making the little one stay safe for as long as possible. Our thoughts are with all of you!
Christie Lindgren
Post a Comment