I was a little tired last post so mum wrote it for me. Everything is good, I am not getting squeezed by contractions as much as before. The nurse was just here she puts some monitors on mom's stomach and listens to my heart beat. The nurse thinks I am doing great. Mom's doing ok, a little bored, but life could be much much worse so she is in good spirits. She has a tv laptop and phone set up so she can keep herself busy. Chances are I will come early, mum's cervix is very short and the probability of going to term are small, everyone is hoping I will stay put at least until 34 weeks, that will make a big difference to my care after I am born. 32 weeks is also a big mile stone and I am only 3 days away from that. Thanks for all the kind messages and wishes.
Kokanee Baby


1 comment:
Stay in there baby!!
Post a Comment