

So not much has changed since my post. I have decided to stay in here a little longer. Dad looks too scary, I don't want to come out until he looks better. Before Dad left and mum was having lots of contractions he thought that maybe we should discuss what my name should be. Mum had already decided without him so she was a little peeved that he wanted to discuss it then, but that is pretty typical of Dad, he is a major procrastinator. He didn't mind the boy name mum picked out but he hated the girl name so they agreed on a new girl name, but they still are not telling anyone so you have to wait to find out. The picture of mom is pretty much what she does all day long everyday, pretty boring. The contractions are continuing to happen, we went to the hospital last Tuesday because the contractions were regular, at hospital they found that mum was a little more dilated at 2cm and the cervix was even shorter less than half a cm, but the contractions stopped on their own and we went home. It is a little hard because with all these starts and stops it is hard to know when Dad should come back from Creston. Auntie Cat is looking after mom, going to the store to get decaf frappuccinos, cooking and keeping her company. Last Friday mum got a tour of the nicu. There were lots of babies in there. They showed her two babies the same age as me, one was a good size and was breathing fine, just having some feeding problems, the other was quite small and had more issues. The doctors and nurses still all think I will arrive soon, but its anyones guess and to when. On Tuesday I will 33 weeks. If I don't decide to come next week then Mum will probably go home May 13th or 14th. I will be 34 weeks then and can be delivered at the Trail hospital. There is still some discussion surrounding this so details will be worked out closer to the time. Thats all for now I will keep you updated.
kokanee baby
kokanee baby


1 comment:
Hang in there baby! It's too cold to come out now. Just keep repeating "Hell no I won't go!" I am sure you will be just as cute as your Dad. So you decided on Brad Jr? That's great!
Post a Comment