Thursday, May 29, 2008

36 weeks



I decided I wanted to be born in Creston so I have hung on until now. Mum is going a little crazy, Leah says I will probably arrive very soon, but Mum has heard this for six weeks now so she is doesn't really believe it. At 36 weeks there is no more worry about me having any problems. I am still getting squeezed a lot enough to get mum back to hospital again, but they stopped. I have positioned myself as low as I can without going through that very tight space, which I am just not ready to go through yet. Yes that is a picture of my dad, thank god that look didn't last, he is now back to normal, shaved face and head. Mum is allowed to resume normal activities and she really enjoyed going swimming yesterday, it was sunny and it really helped stretch out her sore back. Hopefully my next post with have my beautiful pictures on it and not my crazy dad and fat mum!
Kokanee Baby

6 comments:

Cat said...

ok seriously you better not be late...i am saying you should arrive on june 21st around 4:30pm...if you do you will be my favorites niece or nephew ever...if you are late don't be expecting many gifts from me...looking forward to meeting you

Love
Auntie Cat

K said...

I'm so excited!!! Thank you for staying in there, little baby!

What the HELL was Brad doing?

Anonymous said...

About time you gained some weight!

Anonymous said...

Brad should get a career in crime, he has the best disquises

Anonymous said...

Brad might need to seek therapy for his mid life crisis!
Carolyn...well done Momma! Literally hang in there by an inch! Way to go. I hope to see the little gaffer soon,


Kathy

Anonymous said...

For something to do why don't you update?