Well I am almost 2 weeks old. Life is great. I am very happy and I hardly ever cry. Today Leah was here and I am 7 pounds 15 ounces and she thinks I am doing great. I am so much happier at home than I was in the hospital. The nurses there would not stop swaddling me in warm blankets, it drove me nuts, here I can kick off those darn blankets in no time. Mum is no longer giving me bottles I can get all I need straight from her. I don't like to sleep by myself at night, mum hates that and is trying very hard to fix that. I am meeting lots of people, Auntie Cat and Linda, Uncle Tim and Brent and cousins Kate, Keifor and Taylor. Yesterday I took my first trip to the beach, it was very hot, I just snoozed in the shade all day. Mum is doing good, she is still weak and finds even a small amount of exercise, such as getting the laundry from downstairs gets her heart racing. They will check her blood levels in two weeks. This is frustrating for her because otherwise she feels great and would like to get active again especially walks with me. Here are some new photos that Auntie Cat took.
Callum


3 comments:
Hey! I like to read the journeys of baby Callum and was a faithful reader before he sprung out! haha! I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy!
Love Sarah
(I am catherines friend, she said it wouldn't be awkward if I commented!)
Update time
I think it's time for some new pictures...
I want to see what he looks like now!!! What have you been up to?
Post a Comment