Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This ones for Auntie Cat





So life is good I am ten weeks old today . I have started to smile a lot which everyone seems to really enjoy. I went to see this mean mean lady who poked me four times and it really hurt. She also weighed me and I am 12 pounds 14 ounces. Yes I know I have two chins but I just gotta have my milk. We have had lots of visitors which has been great, I love going to the beach, the boat puts me to sleep right away. I have more pictures from my summer but they are on my cousins camera so when she gets home and sends them to me I will post them.

Callum

2 comments:

K said...

More, More, More!!!!

He looks like a completely different baby!! WOW!!!

When are you coming for a visit?

xoxoxo

Cat said...

he is so different now...I am looking forward to come and visit in a few weeks. I will know on friday when I am able to come.