
My mum Anny and I

Oh I am a darling

Me and Cousin Taylor at the Lake

What are you doing Mum?

Hangin out with my friends

Reading with Dad

Me and Anny

Me and cousin Kate
Smiles Smiles Smiles
Life is good. I have a new sister, her name is Anny and she will be living here for 3 months.
She is in grade five. Even though Mum was at home all summer with me it feels weird now to be home because she should be at school, she misses the little runts and is looking forward to seeing them next week at the school open house. If you are reading this please leave a quick comment Mum would like to know if people are reading and is worth the effort.
bye
Callum


7 comments:
Yes, yes, yes .... please keep blogging!!! Love reading your blog and seeing pictures ... wish Karen and I would come up and see you!!!!
Kathy
yes, we are reading this, he is sooo cute! isn't it weird being at home, when you know you could be at work? How's mommy life treating you?
Callum I look every day to see what you have written, and I bet Auntie Cat looks every day too
Cute cute cute carolyn. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Who is the person staying with you for three months?
Addy
I love reading your blog... huge congrats... he's very cute!
Auntie Cat doesn't look every day because she knows that would be a waste since Mummy is slow on posting and if you dare even think about stopping the blog there will be problems..even if I was the only one to read it it would be worth the effort.
Can't wait to see you guys in less than three weeks :D
Worth the effort? Are you kidding me?? The answer is YES!! Tell us more about this new 'sister'!
Callum's soooooo cute!
Post a Comment