Wednesday, September 10, 2008







Ahhh.. sleeping peacefully


aww Mum why did you wake me up?




Oh its Ok I forgive you, I love you!


Help this thing is attacking me!



Don't worry I will eat it all up!


I guess on my last post I left out some information about my new live in sister. She is from Korea and is in Creston for 3 months to learn English. She is only 10 and it must be very hard to be in a strange country and be away from mum and dad. Mum made sushi tonight for her and it turned out pretty good. Here are some pics from today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy can't wait till you make it for us, better still lets just have it all to ourself for lunch.

K said...

Your sushi looks soooo good!! When you are here we are definetly going for sushi!

Thanks for clearing that up about the 'sudden sister', that was really random.