So my Mum wanted to wait until after our trip to start giving me food, but she thought that I really needed to start on cereal because I was eating every hour and a half and waking up two to three times a night to eat. It was great I loved it!

Dad, give me that bowl !

Hmm... tastes different but good

Yep I like it, give me more!


I still want boob though Mum
Saturday we are going to Koren's house in Calgary and then Monday we fly to Punta Cana in the Dominican for a week with Grandma and Grandpa Ziefflie, Uncle Bryce and Laura. It is going to be way fun.

On a sad note I had to say goodbye to my Korean sister Anny on Tuesday me and Mum are really going to miss her.
4 comments:
i am excited to feed him at Christmas...what you couldn't wait 10 more days to give him cereal...have fun cooking his cereal in the Dominican. YOU BETTER USE BOTTLE WATER!!
Did he eat that whole bowl?
you don't have to cook it, you just add water he only eats a couple tablespoons its about 1/4 cup of water and yes I will use bottle water, I think the hassle will be made up by sleeping at night.
Just because you are on holiday doesn't mean you can't post a picture, so we can get our Callum fix
Post a Comment