
Don't drop me Bryce!




I know I should have my hat on, but it was too windy.

I loved the walks on the beach

Daddy and me having a siesta


I love the Beach!

Help my crab is getting away! That is my favorite toy!

Drinks at the
swim up bar


I like to suck my toes!
Ohh.. I think I had too many drinks at the
swim up bar.
Don't you love the snazzy shirts!




Laura, these waves are scary!

We had one cloudy day

Hanging out under the cabana with Dad

Auntie cat was right!!!!

Yes there are
a lot of pictures of me sleeping, can you blame me?

getting dunked
I had a great time on my trip, it was so warm, I loved it! I swam a lot, went for walks on the beach and lots of stroller rides. I hardlycried the whole time, even when I cut my first tooth! I was good on the long plane ride, happy going there and I slept all the way home. I am so sad to be home
Well bye bye bye and chow, chow, chow for now
2 comments:
Gotta have copies
Such great photos! Have you made a Shutterfly album?
I really like the one of him sitting on the bar having a drink!
Post a Comment