Monday, August 10, 2009

New Trainee


I have been having a great summer, Mum and I go swimming at the pool, the river, lake or play at the splash park. I LOVE SUMMER!

I love to blow bubbles in the water, it really sucks when a wave comes when I am doing this.






MMMmmmm I love watermelon


Playing at the splash park with Melinda, I love the Splash Park!




Ah Becky you look so pretty! Mums friend got engaged and she tried on Mums dress

Hanging out at the river with Heather, Becky and her three crazy dogs. I Love the horses that are across the water.
My cousins and Auntie kip came to visit, we had a great time at the beach!



Ok Kiefor, I am in training and soon you can retire from your post. I did pretty good on my first day of training, but I failed because I brought them warm beer, oh well I should have it down by next summer.

No comments: