Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My coastal Summer Vacation

I had a very busy but wonderful Holiday on the coast, If you are reading this and live on the coast and are pissed I didn't see you I am really sorry but as you will see from the pictures I was very busy.

Stanley Park



What is more fun than hanging in a tree and running up and down a hill over and over again


I went Kayaking with Mum and Dad is was really relaxing


So relaxing I fell asleep



The beaches in Tofino were so nice

Ahh, I love the beach
Boating at kilby

I got to visit with Great Grandma Proud

Allouette Lake

Grouse Mountain, that thing is so cool
Ooohh, I love your pink shoes
Leaning in for the kiss, I am so smooth!

Waiting to get on the gondola to get to Grouse



I had such a great time, Except I spent my last night in Vancouver at the ER because I fell on the window sill in the hotel room and pushed a tooth all the way back into my gums, I am so tough I cried for little(you would too) but then I was fine. They are going to wait and see if the tooth comes back down or if it needs to be pulled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Callum its looks like your getting a little girlfriend



Kate

K said...

The overalls are PERFECT! I love the hanging in the tree photo.

Too bad about the tooth, ouch!