Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cruiser Moots

I am too busy to post this week as it is my first week in daycare, so I had my friend Cruiser Moots post about her life. I will be back soon.
Callum
aka Kokanee Baby



So Bryce and Laura got married, I wasn't allowed to go. I didn't want to go to the stupid thing anyways. Like I am not the most important person(Ok dog)in their lives, whatever.



I will be the better person and tell Laura she looked beautiful

Boats and hoes all right, Hoes wouldn't let me go on the honeymoon. Did I sit and pout about it?No way, I lived the life while they were away. The only problem was this little nerd who kept bugging me.

I am warning kid

I even have to babysit the stupid kid

Finally a moment of peace!


I am having so much fun, who's Bryce and Laura?

Touch my bone kid and you die!

I am trying to sleep, can't you leave me alone

AHH... more like it, you can have the bone and Grandma will feed me!

Just sitting back and having a cool crisp Kokanee at the lake, what are Bryce and Laura doing right now? Standing in line for hours for some lame 30 second ride, suckers!

Nothing better than a boat ride, its like when you put your face out the window, except its your whole body.


I know how to swim you jackasses!

ahh nice cool swim in Alouette Lake



Don't hate me because I am beautiful!


Oh I guess this kids alright and I forgave Bryce and Laura when they got back, what can I say dogs don't know how to keep a grudge.
Cruiser Moots

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the blog...and you're totally right, I do look good! When Laura and Bryce FINALLY got home they thought something was wrong because I slept for 3 days straight! Thanks for the super fun summer holiday guys!! Cruiser Moots

K said...

Who is this Cruiser puppy? He's very cute! And cheeky.

Cat said...

that was a cute post....my you took a lot of pictures of him...had you been planning the post in advance?
I am very surprised that they had a wedding that Cruiser wasn't invited to.