Kitchen update. The picture below was taken just a couple weeks before I was born, mum was very excited because she thought finally the kitchen reno was starting, Well she was wrong! There has been no progress since. Mum even had visitors draw on the cupboards to hurry the process along and that didn't work either. Well the other night she had a melt down. Dad was working another 16 hour work day, It was the second week of school, I had been trying to play with the live electric box that is on the floor and I tripped over the spot where the closet used to be for the millionth time and was crying. This put mum over the edge, she was so frustrated and tired she started ripping off the cupboard doors and throwing them on the lawn. It did make her feel better. She is done waiting for Dad, she will be ordering the cabinets within the next couple of weeks regardless of Dads input.


So mum thinks I am so cute again, She gets to miss me now which is nice because she really appreciates the time she has with me, working three days a week is perfect!
Ahh.. so nice probably the last beach day of the summer
So I love daycare, I have so much fun except Courtney does not want to share her doll and stroller with me. This was causing many problems so mum bought me my own doll to take to daycare, I love it!
Watching Sesame Street with dad before bed.
3 comments:
i really love the videos. i am pretty sure he should be learning to say Auntie Cat and not row row row your boat. but that's just me.
He is just the cutest, best thing to have happened to our family since 1984.
I love the doll and stroller!! He is sooooo adorable!
Post a Comment