Halloween was great! It really rained hard for about an hour but we took refuge at Nana and Granddad's house so it was not so bad. I got lots of candy, but my favorite part was the pumpkins, I love jackolanterns! Now I can get candy when ever I want because I point to the candy bowl and sign please and I am so cute and irresistible mum always gives me some.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pictures look like the ones on my facebook, turned out good didn't they.
3 comments:
Those pictures look like the ones on my facebook, turned out good didn't they.
Awh, Callum looked like such a cutie. The monkey costume definitely suited him. I love it, it was perfect :) :)
-tay
Those are nice pictures of Callum durning halloween but do you have any pictures of him with his costume on.
Post a Comment