Sunday, November 29, 2009

Costco Rules






These pictures are from the photo shoot Mum did for this years Christmas Card

This weekend we went down to Coeur d'Alene Idaho. I got to see Santa for the first time. He had a very cool horse that I wanted to ride, I could have cared less about Santa. When they tried to take me off the horse to sit on Santa's knee I was very upset! So they took the picture with me on the horse

This was our Costco haul, mum said there was no way we could get it all in with my stroller and suitcases, but Dad did it with room to spare!

They just managed to fit me in, it's my fault anyways so many diapers

Friday night they had a parade, fireworks and the lighting of the light at the Coeur d'Alene resort. It was so much fun. I felt bad for Dad because he has a really sore foot and we walked a long way from the hotel to downtown. Dad limped around all weekend.


Mum couldn't''t get a good picture of the parade because I wouldn't take my eyes off the parade for even a second.



We also went to a really fun leisure center, it had a great pool, but I wasn't allowed down the slide so that made me mad, they also had an awesome indoor playground that was a big tree house, I climbed up and then went down a scary slide I started to scream and I wouldn't come the rest of the way down and a little girl had to come rescue me it was so embarrassing

3 comments:

Cat said...

If I hadn't already booked my flight home for Christmas these pictures would of made me do it. So glad I am coming home.

K said...

When you guys shop at Costco, you REALLY shop! I love the santa outfit pics. He's just sooooo darn cute! I can't wait to receive my Christmas card...

Becky said...

hahaha poor Callum - that's an awesome story!