Saturday, December 5, 2009

I wish I could have met Kita



So there is a picture of a very beautiful dog on our coffee table, I always make barking sounds when I see it and mums tells me his name is kita and I can say it. Mum says he was the best dog in the whole world and wishes I could have met him, I would have liked to meet him too, I would really love a dog.

5 comments:

K said...

Wouldn't a puppy make a great Christmas gift???

Anonymous said...

Callum maybe you will get a puppy for christmas.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Callum maybe you'll be lucky and get a puppy for christmas.

kate

Anonymous said...

sorry I accidentally put two post

kate

Cat said...

If your giving him up a puppy don't think it home until the new year. i already feel sorry for the future puppy.