The logging road we took to get the tree
Lumberjack Dad
Squished into the car again
Putting the ornaments on
Mum says this is the ugliest tree she has ever had, but I still like it. Mum told Dad she hoped he enjoyed the experience because it is the first and last time because she wants a nice farmed bushy tree next year


4 comments:
Before I read the caption I said out lound to Bryce - wow that's the nicest tree - I LOVE IT!! Seriously!!
Laura
Actually it doesn't look that bad Carolyn. It's just a different type than you are used to. Trust me it doesn't look as Charlie Brown like as some of the ones Suzy R used to get.
hahaha I especially like Brad's Creston dinner jacket. Cute pics and the tree looks pretty good!!!!
Can no stop laughing about this story!! We miss that little guy soooo much and talk about him ALL the time!! We miss you two too don't worry!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! We MUST catch up soon!! Lots of love, Hayley and Justin xox
Post a Comment