Listening to Poppa read the Night Before Christmas, I call him Poppa because that is what I want to call him, nobody knows where I got it from, nobody has ever called him poppa but me.
Leaving cookies and beer for Santa.
It took Santa over two hours to set this sucker up, almost made him late for the kids in Hawaii.
Santa has come and gone.
Nana and Auntie Cat really wanted me to go to church for the Children's Christmas Play, so I went and had a great time. I am sitting beside Pastor Harry, he married Mum and Dad.
Sorry the video is crooked Auntie Cat didn't know you could only hold the camera one way.


4 comments:
Great pictures, need copies
It looks like you guys had a great holiday! Your tree was really pretty. Callum must really be loving his 'only grandchild' status.
When is that going to change?
It looks like Callum had a wonderful Christmas!! Miss you all, hugs and kisses xoxo
Hey Callum, guess what? I had a grandfather that I called Poppa too!!!
haha cookies and BEER for santa! Good idea Callum, I'm sure he LOVED it. That train set is AWESOME, have fun!!!! :)
Post a Comment