Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mum turned 30!

There was no way Mum was going to trust Dad to plan a party to celebrate her birthday, so she did it herself. She rented a cabin at Schweitzer and invited some friends. Mum had so much fun! A great weekend of skiing, eating, and chatting with friends.

While on top of Schweitzer, sitting in the snow, sipping a cold one, in the sunshine looking down at the lake, surrounded by great people (and of course a wonderful happy healthy child hanging out down below) Mum couldn't help but think about how lucky she is.

We had to leave the mountain early Sunday to get back to watch the Gold Medal game! Ya Canada!









This was not from Schweitzer but the weekend before, we looked after Mogily a friends Dog, I loved him! I had so much fun and can't wait to doggy sit again. Mum decided we are not going to get a dog until I am older, boo hoo.

3 comments:

Heather and Terry Drew said...

Kat and I did not make the cut in the Schweitzer weekend photos!

Kokanee Baby said...

I know I was going to ask for the camera photos from the chair lift.

K said...

Brad's beard is scaring me.

You are so smart to plan your own party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Let's get together in the summer. What are your plans?