

I love airplanes. I was really good on the plane which was a very long 8 hours. I slept almost the whole way home which was great for Mum and Dad except when I was up and ready to go at 4 am because I already had a full night sleep.
Mum convinced dad to shell out some cash and get professional photos taken, she is really she did they are great pictures.


I love to drink Bahama Mama's, a slushy
Pina Colada with something pink in it
Yep Dad and I spent a lot of time doing this, so nice to nap at the beach
Mum and Dad went
parasailingI didn't really like the kids watersides the water was pretty cold
Mmmm so good

Yet another Bahama Mama at the swim up bar
Rain Rain go away don't come back again
Hey Dad were is my Bahama Mama?
Brrr I wish I didn't have to go in the cold pool to get to swim up bar
I don't want to go in the waves
My moment with the great Michael Jackson
One last Bahama Mama before we leave
3 comments:
Professional photos = greatest idea EVER!
Where did you stay? I must go there. I'm so jealous of all your trips. My big spring break plans?
Powell River :-(
Professional pics look amazing!!! great idea!
Beautiful pictures wow!! You guys look great! Callum is so grown up. So cute he makes me want to cry! Miss you guys sooooo much!!
Loads of love, Hayley & Justin xox
Post a Comment