Saturday, January 22, 2011

1 month old already!

Wow! I can't believe that Aleena is already over a month old. We have been very busy with Christmas and visitors. Aleena is doing well, she hardly cries at all. I am a very good big brother!



Poppa reading the night before Christmas until I told him to "piss off"(Must have leaned that from mum talking to Dad)

All dressed up for church on Christmas Eve ( Yes mum went to church, she knew it would make Nana very happy)

Santa brought me a Buzz Light Year!I am a bit obsessed with Toy Story and Buzz right now

Auntie Cat and I making waffles

Aleena getting ready for the cold


Skating at Duck Lake


Aleena 1 month old

All the activity here is making me very tired!

2 comments:

K said...

YAY! Finally some pictures! She is so adorable, especially that smile! I still think she totally looks like Brad. Can't wait to see her in person!

Anonymous said...

Aleena's Grandparents look so young! I believe that the picture of Aleena at 1 month, might have been at 5 weeks. Callum is still a beautiful baby.