Thanks Callum for letting me have a turn. Christmas was great. We went to Mission for Chritmas. Callum really liked the doll stuff that I got. Most of my presents were left in Mission because they were big and there was no room to bring them home. Mum and Dad got a chance to have have a break and went to the Canucks game and spent the night in Vancouver, they had a great time. I was not very happy on the drive home, I was cutting a tooth and it really hurt. There are lots of changes here in Creston, stay tuned lots of posts to come.
Callum got a cars race track, Grandpa had to set it up
We had dinner at Auntie Carols, it was great to see all of mums side of the family, We really missed the Levinsky's
Well Poppa was not around to read the Night Before Christmas, which was very sad but Kiefor did a good job, I especially like the start where Callum is picking his nose


2 comments:
Aleena, you are so much like your Mummy, you can't spell either.
Why is Kiefor wearing Callum's glasses? Callum didn't even tell Kiefor to piss off, that must piss Tom off. I have the best family!
Post a Comment