Saturday, January 28, 2012

I can see

So I didn't know it before but I was practically blind. When Mum took Aleena for her shots the nurse asked if I had ever had my vision checked, normally they do not do screenings until Kindergarten. Well I failed that test so we went to the optometrist.  I am very farsighted +4 prescription if you know what that means. Dad didn't believe the first doctor so we got a second opinion and she said the same thing. Mum and Dad were very worried about me keeping them on and doubted they would last a day. Well I never take them off because I can see much better! I love them. I only take them off for swimming, baths and bed. I even ask for them in the morning. I think I look great!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cool,Callum! Iam glad you can see well, now you can help Grandma find things I have lost and you won't need the magnifying glass to look for clues. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Callum looks like the cutest little kid ever! Really like the new glasses, the suit him well! Love Tay!