Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!


notice the touch up?

Mum is sad only one more year left in her twenties. So Dad was almost in really big trouble. We took Mum out for breakfast with Granddad and Nana but Dad was grouchy and was making mum mad, especially since mum thought we would go to the states this weekend. Then when Mum, Nana and me went out for Tea at the Blueberry Patch Dad redeemed himself. He bought mum her favourite flowers, baked her a cake and bought really good steaks from the butchers. MMmm.. is was so good!! Dad is a really good baker and Cook!

Steak and Twice Baked Potatoes





Mum's favorite new toy, this was done on picnik



I think I want to be a raccoon!




Oh my cousins are crazy!!!! I love Skype (what are boats and hoes?)


I love to open and close, open and close, Until I close it on my fingers!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why does he close it on his fingers then keep doing it.

kate

Anonymous said...

boats and hoes

Anonymous said...

happy birthday carolyn!!!



For all of us,

Brent, Linda, Taylor, Kiefor, and Kate

Cat said...

see Brad did do something nice silly girl...oh my goodness your cabinets are so creaky i think you should get new ones... what are you doing for easter?

NATASHA said...

Oh man is he ever cute opening and closing the cupboard. That's really cool that you take so many videos of him, he's going to love it when he is older.

Happy Birthday!!

K said...

Those creaky cupboards would drive me crazy!!

That food looks delicious! Good thing he redeemed himself.

Kiefor needs to stop watching so many movies!