



So I don't do the worm anymore I figured out I can go much faster by staying on my knees. I got into the flower pot again, mum put cardboard over top of it now. The picture in the crib is from our trip on the weekend. I really did not like the crib because I kept hitting my head on the metal bars. Mum has put the bumper pads on my crib at home for the same reason. She knows you are not supposed to use them anymore but she doubts I will suffocate from them and my god if you listened to every warning there is about babies you would never do anything but leave them but naked in an empty room! The other picture is from my new chair mum got for me. My high chair was great when I was smaller because it would tilt back and I could be in it before I had good head control. But now that I am eating, I am too small for it, the tray is too high and too far away form me so everything I drop lands on my lap. It will be good when I am bigger. I love my new chair it had a removable tray of toys that I can play with while Mum gets my food ready. She can adjust the tray and height of the chair. It was also great on the trip because not everywhere had high chairs so Mum and Dad would bring this in for me. It turns into a regular booster for when I can eat at the regular table If you have or are having a child mum would highly recommend it, The fisher Price Rainforest booster seat


3 comments:
OMFG he's sooo cute! When are you visiting me?
Can I plan my summer trip? When do you want me?
You are the best Mummy
Why does he love eating dirt so
kate
Post a Comment