Help! Mum has locked me up!
The first time I pulled myself up to stand, yep I am pretty proud of myself!
So I hurt myself all the time now. I am pulling myself up but then I usually fall and cry. I love to crawl under the swing, coffee table and kitchen table but I am pretty wussy, even if I only bump my head softly I scream. You can see in the video mum put pipe insulation around the coffee table so that is a lot safer. The corner guards are not sticking she has to figure something out for them. I am still trying to get into the plants, I have figured out how the lift up the cardboard and get into the dirt.
Sleep update, I am no longer waking up every hour or two so that is good but I am not a great sleeper yet. I go to sleep at 7pm, I sleep until around ten then I have to eat. If I wake up again anytime before 3am mum ignores me and I usually go back to sleep but now always. I wake up again between 4-6am mum will come get me and feeds me in her bed and I will go back to sleep until 7 or 8am. The greatest change is that mum will feed me, put me back into bed and I will go back to sleep. Before, the second she laid me down I screamed at the top of my lungs and the process would start all over again. Night time wakings have gone from lasting 30 to 45 min to 10 minutes. Mum knows she needs to stop feeding me at night but she just does not have to mental or physical energy in the middle of night to deal with my screaming. She is getting enough sleep right now so we will continue as we for now and see how it goes.
Mum is debating right now to try to make take a bottle and just skip right to the sippy cup. She wants me to take a bottle because then she can leave me for more than two hours and maybe leave me with Nana while her a Dad go skiing or something. She also thinks that if I am using a bottle then weaning will be easier. But she also thinks that maybe is might be easier to just skip the bottle all together. I am eating a lot more now. I am still not a huge fan of baby food. In the video I am clearly telling mum I want to Sheppard's pie I had yesterday, but no she is not listening and trying to give me baby food and Cheerios.


3 comments:
Thats cute that he can stand all by himself soon he'll be walking
kate
if he's dancing put on some dam music
brent
He's getting so big!!
I love the bumper guards!! What a great idea.
Post a Comment