

S0 I learned a new trick. I can go from crawling to sitting and back to crawling. This has given me access to things that previously I could not reach like the dirt in the flower pots. Mmmm tasty. But Mum wasn't too impressed and made me brush my teeth after. So Auntie Cat is coming on Thursday I am very excited. Mum is too because she needs to do some major clothes shopping because nothing fits her anymore. We went to Kalispel, Missoula and Coeur d' Alene this weekend, but mum didn't find any clothes, she needs a helper in the change room to get different sizes etc Dad is no good at that. I went swimming at the hotel pool, that was really fun, Mum and Dad bought a new laptop.
Chow for now,
Callum



2 comments:
so cute. he looks like such a little boy and not a baby. I think he does the worm and not actually crawl because of the slippery floor. You are going to have to get him good slippers for when he starts to walk.
I think we should go shopping on friday or saturday.
SO EXCITED!!
PS. Tell your dad I would like beef dip your mum doesn't make it as well. :)
I like his tooth brush
kate
Post a Comment