Thursday, January 1, 2009

Save Kokanee Baby


Mum says that she is too busy to post here if only one or two people are reading.(yes Auntie Cat and Nana I know you look) It is easier to load photos to facebook although you don't get my cute comments there. If you are reading and want this blog saved then please post comments, even if it is only a quick hello or whatever. Happy New Year

Thanks Callum

6 comments:

Cat said...

first you go to hawaii for christmas and now you are getting rid of the blog. are you freaking joking? because really it's not a very funny joke.

Anonymous said...

I think you had better keep the blog!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and check it almost every day!!! Please keep blogging and posting pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS read your blog!! You can't stop now!
~Koren~

BCMommy said...

Hey Callum! We only just saw the blog, so please keep it! And check out ours too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Callum I like your shirt

Don't stop we always look at it I just didn't know how to post a comment





Kate