Monday, January 19, 2009

Teddy Bears and Cheerios

Lots to talk about

Those pesky little things are hard to pick up!

So Mum started a new sleep plan since I was waking up every hour. The first night didn't go so well, up almost all night. Last night was great I went to sleep in my bed at 9:00 slept until 1:30 then up for a quick feed and right back to sleep, then when Dad got up at 4;00 it woke me up so I ate and then slept with Mum until 8:00. Mum was very happy so hopefully this not a fluke and will be my new schedule.

Dad put up the gate but the live electrical cords are still sticking out of the floor.

Callum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those electrical cords could give you curly hair.

Anonymous said...

It's funny that he can't pick up his food

K said...

I love how he works so hard to pick them up, get them all the way to his mouth, and then he STILL doesn't get to eat them!

Poor little fellow!