Thursday, January 8, 2009

On the move




So I am starting to figure out how to move and get to things I want. I have to coordinate my arms and legs and I will be trucking. Mum has been bugging Dad a lot about getting the electrical boxes off the floor. Those cords sure look like a good thing to chew. Yes remember when I was back in Mum's tummy and Dad ripped out the closet and mum was so excited because she thought the kitchen reno would finally be under way, well that was as far as it got so she is pissed. She also needs him to install the gate at the top of the stairs. All of those who know him should get on his case.

I am still not that thrilled with eating, I would rather drink from mum. I will eat a little avocado, banana, potatoes and cinnamon flavoured cereal but only about a teaspoon. Mum bought this cool netting that Dad puts frozen blueberries in and I like to chew on those or ice cubes. I have two SHARP bottom teeth that helps me chew. I bit Mum once but she screamed and didn't let me eat anymore so I might not do that again. She is getting a impatient with me at night because I was sleeping through the night but now I wake up at least every two hours. I LOVE to drink from cups I am obsessed with water and I rather it in a glass and not a sippy cup, although mum took out the plastic piece so it is easier to get out now so its ok.

Thanks for commenting Mum will keep the blog up.
Callum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teach him to fetch for the summer. Kiefor said he quits.

K said...

I love that he's going after a beer can. It seems very appropriate for Kokanee Baby.

Cat said...

since i only got 25 minutes at cmas I DEMAND more video footage

Cat said...

Callum,

Remember your Auntie Cat is smarter than your mum sometimes cause she told your mum when you were leaving for Hawaii that she should of bought tickets to come and visit me in Edmonton but she didn't.

I love you so much and miss you just as much.

Love Auntie Cat