Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mum is pissed

Mum is so pissed right now!!!!! Excuse my language. So in a previous post mum talked about my sleep plan, well it was a fluke because the last two nights I have been up every hour again. Then this morning I had my vaccines, so I was a little cranky and then I only napped for 30 minutes so I was really cranky! So you must be thinking that she is pissed at me, well your wrong she still loves me she is pissed at Dad. So Dad is really jealous that mum is stays home with me and complains about is nonstop. Dad works 12, 13, 14 hours a day and spends no time with me at all. Well whatever that is his decision. Back to today so Mum has been with my all day which is fine but I have been grouchier than normal so she is a little tired. After feeding me my dinner she decides she should give me a bath. So she asks Dad to give her 20 minutes alone in the bath before Dad brings me to her. Well Dad says why do you need 20 minutes ? and is b-itchy that she needs 20 minutes alone, 20 freakin minutes are you f******ing kidding me! she asked for 20 minutes, she was up all night last night with me, all day alone with me and will be up with me tonight and is babysitting Peter at 7:00 am tomorrow and you think she is asking to much to have 20 minutes alone in the bath!!!!!!!!! Then she gets in the bath and because Dad had a 25 minute shower earlier there is only enough hot water to barley cover her legs. She truly understands how someone could murder and thinks Dad should sleep downstairs with the bedroom door locked.
By the way Mum says Men need not comment on this post
Callum

8 comments:

K said...

Funniest.
Post.
EVER!


As for the baby, I think you should Ferberize him.

Let him cry it out. It will really suck for the first couple nights, and you may cry from the guilt, but it will work!

Kokanee Baby said...

I am going to half ferberize him, no feeding but I will comfort him, see how that goes

Anonymous said...

Oh ... totally relate ... same situation in my previous life!!!!

Maybe water would work ... not nearly so much fun waking up for water ...

Take care Carolyn.

Have to tell you though, that I LOVED the post!!!!!!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I think you should delete this post

Kokanee Baby said...

Anonymous who wants this post deleted should identify themselves

Anonymous said...

I think you know who wrote that one, your Mum must really be p...ed, she made lots of spelling mistakes + grammer. By the way have you fallen off of any beds this week!!

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K said...

Doing something half-assed never works. Go for the full Ferber method. You will only confuse the hell out of him if you go in there to 'comfort' him.

Let him cry it out.

I'm not a mother, but I do read a lot of random shit.

Don't delete any posts. You will love to have this to look back on in the future.

As for the low-blow falling off the bed comment from 'anonymous'- ALL babies fall off beds/couches from time to time. Ask your Mom, I bet you fell too.